Meal Program – Weekday Nutrition Site
The Senior Lunches sponsored by Sauk County ADRC
Aging & Disability Resource Center of Sauk County
505 Broadway Baraboo, Wisconsin, 53913
Phone: (608) 355-3289, or 1-800-482-3710
Senior hot lunch is served Monday – Friday (except Holidays)
Time: Anytime between 11:30am-12:30pm
Please call Sauk County ADRC for Menu (608) 355-3289
Bus ride can be provided, please call for details: 608-355-3278
For any or questions, sign up’s or cancellations call : 608-393-7214
Delton Room Rental at Frank Fischer Senior Center
Contact the Coordinator at (608) 254-2558 option 1 for more information or to make arrangements and check on costs.
Delton Room Agreement
Meetings or Special Events
- seating for up to 150 people
- No equipment and room set-ups are included in rental cost
- No required caterer
- Public address system
- Fully equipped kitchen
What equipment is available?
- FREE Wi-Fi
- LCD Projector (fee)
- Warm, welcoming environment
- Excellent, central location
- Parking adjacent
- Building is accessible, including bathrooms
- Available primarily on evenings and weekends, but weekday meetings may be possible.
- Circular driveway in front of building for easy drop off/pick-up.