Dells J1 Facebook page
As you know, every country has many cultural differences. It will be easier for you to make friends and enjoy your stay if you understand some of the following customs:
- Introduce yourself by your first name.
- Greet people with a handshake.
- Dress and act very casual, especially in Lake Delton.
- Use greetings like “Hello” and ask “How are you?”
- Respect personal space. Generally we stand about one arm’s length away.
- Be on time to your appointments, arriving 15 minutes late is considered rude.