Date(s) - 04/23/2018 - 04/27/2018
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
AND BRUSH PICKUP
The Village of Lake Delton Public Works Department will be picking up leaves and chipping brush at residential properties starting the week of April 22nd, the pickup will run for two weeks ending on May 4th.
DO NOT DISCARD ANY ADDITIONAL LEAF OR BRUSH DEBRIS AFTER MAY 4th
Rules for leaf pickup:
- All leaves are to be in piles left next to the street.
- No non-composting material will be accepted.
- No Plastic Bags Will Be Picked Up.
- Compostable approved paper bags will be allowed.
- Paper Bags Can Be Obtained Locally.
- Pickup will be at residential properties only
NO commercial properties.
Rules for Brush Pickup:
- stumps and roots must be removed
- brush to be stacked next to street
- brush must be cut and stacked with cut ends in one direction
- trimmings may not exceed 8 inches in diameter
- NO pickup of brush in boxes or bags
- NO pickup trimmings done by private contractor
- NO pickup from clearing of undeveloped property
- Residential Properties Only
NO Commercial properties
Questions Can Be Answered At 254 6704 Or 253 5921
We will use a vacuum unit to pick up the leaves from the curb or roadside.