PUBLIC NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE VILLAGE BOARD OF THE VILLAGE OF LAKE DELTON
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84 Wis. Stats, that a Special Meeting of the Village Board of the Village of Lake Delton will be
held on Monday, February 27, 2022 beginning at 2:00 PM at the Kay C Mackesey Administration Building, 50 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy South, in the Village of Lake Delton, Sauk County, Wisconsin, and
the following items will appear on the agenda.
1. Call to order and certify compliance with the open meeting law.
2. Adoption of meeting agenda.
3. Citizen Appearances (discussion only).
4. Take action on the proposal from Lerdahl for work cubicles and office furniture for the Kay C. Mackesey Administration building.
5. Take action regarding the additional proposals received for the remodel of the Kay C. Mackesey Administration building.
6. Report of the activities of the Zoning Department by Assistant Zoning Administrator Jeremy Peach.
a. Take action on a sign permit for 201 Wis Dells Parkway S, the request is to reconstruct and modify the freestanding sign on premise.
7. Engineers update by John Langhans.
8. Review and consider application for a Class A-PM Permit for Destination Dells, LCC for Brown Family Condos located at 530 E Hiawatha Dr. Unit 611 as recommended by the Housing & Property
9. Take action on the applications for Operator’s Licenses applied for by and issued to Brian Hamilton expiring 6/30/2023.
10. Any other matters authorized by law.
11. Presentation of items to be considered at future Village Board Meetings.
12. Adjourn to closed session pursuant to Wis Stats, Section 19.85 (1) (C) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the
governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility (Administrative Personnel).
13. Reconvene in open session pursuant to Section 19.85 (2) to take whatever action deemed appropriate, as a result, of the closed session.
Dated: February 22, 2023
Deputy – Clerk