REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE BOARD OF THE VILLAGE OF LAKE DELTON
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84 Wis. Stats, that the REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE BOARD OF THE VILLAGE OF LAKE DELTON will be held on Monday, January 9, 2023, at 4:00 P.M. at the Kay C. Mackesey Administration Building in the Village of Lake Delton, Sauk County, Wisconsin, and the following items will appear on the agenda:
1. Call to order and certify compliance with the open meeting law.
2. Adopt meeting agenda.
3. Take action as deemed necessary regarding a Proclamation Honoring Kay C. Mackesey for more than 60 years of service for the Village of Lake Delton.
4. Citizen Appearances (discussion only).
5. Hold Public Hearing to consider the Matter of State and Federal Aid for the Improvements at Baraboo-Wisconsin Dells Regional Airport.
6. Ratify the action taken at the Regular Meeting of the Village Board held on December 12, 2022, and Housing and Property Maintenance Committee held on December 12, 2022 as delivered.
a. Police Department by Police Chief Daniel Hardman
b. Public Works Department by Director Gary Hansen
c. Water Department by Operator Troy Locken
d. Delton Fire Department by Asistant Fire Chief James Bowen
e. Zoning Department by Assistant Zoning Administrator Jeremy Peach
f. Village Administrator’s Report, Tim McCumber
8. Monthly Report by Aaron Kirby for Lake Delton Ice Arena.
9. Acknowledge receipt of an Intent to file a claim against the Village of Lake Delton Risk Management Bond by Jesse James Miller Vessel.
10. Review and take action on Resolution No. 23-001 Resolution to Rescind Property Taxes Due to Palpable Errors.
11. Review and take action on Resolution No. 23-002 Resolution Approving the Fixed Based Operation (FBO) Agreement for the Baraboo Dells Regional Airport.
12. Review and take action on Resolution No. 23-004 Resolution Authorizing the Financial Institution for the Baraboo-Dells Regional Airport.
13. Ratify Resolution No. 23-005 A Resolution Authorizing the Sale of 111 Wisconsin Dells Parkway South as previously approved by the Village Board on December 12, 2022.
14. Review and take action as necessary to approve the Developer’s Agreement for the Property located at 111 WI Dells Pkwy South per counteroffer to purchase as a condition of sale.
15. Review and take action on Agreement of Examination of Premier Resort Area Tax Information Between Wisconsin Department of Revenue and the Village of Lake Delton for 2023-2024.
16. Review and take action regarding Bid Pack #1 for Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection for the Kay C. Mackesey building remodel.
17. Review and take action on the change of Agent for Kwik Trip 1205 at 1171 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy. S. to Britney Hall, effective January 9th, 2023.
18. Payment of claims.
19. Any other matters authorized by law.
20. Presentation of items to be considered at future Village Board Meetings.
Dated: January 4, 2023