Date(s) - 04/12/2021
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
PUBLIC NOTICE OF A MEETING OF THE PLAN COMMISSION OF THE VILLAGE OF LAKE DELTON
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84 Wis. Stats, that a meeting of the PLAN COMMISSION of the Village of Lake Delton will be held on Monday, April 12, 2021, commencing at 1:00 P.M. at the Kay C. Mackesey Administration Building, 50 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy South in the Village of Lake Delton, Sauk County, Wisconsin, and the following items will appear on the agenda.
1. Call to order and certify compliance with the open meeting law
2. Adoption of meeting agenda
3. Consider request of BWP Express Inc/Brian Pierce for an approximate 596 square foot on premise sign at 21 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, as referred by the Village Board, making recommendation on same
4. Consider request of Brian Pierce for an approximate 552 square foot 36’ in height off premise sign as 101 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy, as referred by the Village Board, making recommendation on same
5. Consider the request of Brian Pierce for two (2) off premise signs one at 10 North Burritt Ave and one (1) at 131 W Munroe Ave, previously denied by the Lake Delton Village Board, submitted by applicant for further consideration
Dated: April 8, 2021
Kay C. Mackesey
Secretary of the Plan Commission
If this meeting is attended by one or more members of the Lake Delton Village Board who are not members of this committee, and their attendance creates a quorum of the Village Board, this meeting may technically be considered a meeting of the Village Board for the purposes of the Wisconsin Open meetings Law.