Date(s) - 04/03/2019
9:00 am - 9:30 am
PUBLIC NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE FOR THE VILLAGE OF LAKE DELTON
PUBLIC NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to the public and to the news media pursuant to Section 19.84 Wis. Stats, that a meeting of the FINANCE COMMITTEE for the Village of Lake Delton will be held on Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 9:00 AM. at the Kay C. Mackesey Administration Building, 50 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy South in the Village of Lake Delton, Sauk County, Wisconsin, and the following items will appear on the agenda.
1. Call to order and certify compliance with the open meeting law
2. Adopt meeting agenda
3. Discuss and make recommendation on the purchase of a new vactor
4. Review ADCI documentation and plans relating to the renovation of the Hockey Facility, making recommendation on same
5. Discuss and make recommendation on contracting with a construction manager for the new Police Station and the Hockey Facility Renovations
6. Review and make recommendation on the Development Agreement for Noah’s Ark Employee Housing
7. Review and make recommendation on the Development Agreement with LaQuinta
8. Adjourn to closed session pursuant to Section 19.85 (1) Wis Stats, (e) Deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session and (g) Conferring with legal counsel for the governmental body who is rendering oral or written advice concerning strategy to be adopted by the body with respect to litigation in which it is or is likely to become involved
9. Reconvene in open session pursuant to Section 19.85(2) to take whatever action deemed appropriate with regard to the closed session
Dated: April 1, 2019
Kay C. Mackesey
If this meeting is attended by one or more members of the Lake Delton Village Board who are not members of this committee, and their attendance creates a quorum of the Village Board, this meeting may technically be considered a meeting of the Village Board for the purposes of the Wisconsin Open Meetings Law.