- Items in black= locally hosted events. Contact LDFD at email@example.com for more information.
- Items in blue= sign up at Trainingwisconsin.org All classes will be posted at least 6 weeks prior to the training.
- Items in red= exercises with targeted invitations. Invited participants should email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to the event to attend. *Select exercise events may require additional registration on an external registration site. For more information locals and tribal representatives should email email@example.com state and federal partners should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items in green= these are for trusted agents only. Email email@example.com at least 30 days prior to the event to attend.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO SIGN-UP FOR INDIVIDUAL EVENTS
- Basic (BDLS) and Advanced Disaster Life Support (ADLS) – May 11-13, 2021
- Command and General Staff Functions for the IMT 0-337 – July 12-16, 2021 and October 25-29, 2021
- Mid Term Planning Meeting (Fullscale Exercise) – September 28-29, 2021
- DARES P3 Business Seminar – November 1-2, 2021
- Rescue Task Force (RTF) Active Threat Response – November 1, 2021
- MCI Responder Training and Patient Transport TTX – (Various Dates and Times, November 2021, December 2021)
- DARES CORE Team Meeting – December 7 – 9, 2021
- Governor’s Conference on Emergency Management and Homeland Security – March 7-9, 2022
- AWR-326 Tornado Awareness Training – May 17, 2022
- Short Term Recovery TTX – DATE TBD
- Long Term Recovery TTX – DATE TBD
- Critical Decision Making for Complex Coordinated Attacks -September 27-28, 2022
To register one-time for multiple DARES Events use this link:
DARES Partner COVID Pre/Post Response Survey
As part of our DARES 2021 Business Seminar, Dells-Delton Businesses completed a survey on COVID response.