News & Updates

2017 Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Information:

PAYONLINE for 2017 taxes is closed as of 1/31/2018 at 11:59 pm.

When will Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Bills be sent out:

They are usually sent out by December 15.

When are Real Estate and Personal Property tax payments due and where can payment be made:

Either the first installment or the total tax is due no later than January 31, 2019.  Payment can be made in person at the Kay C. Mackesey Administration Building or can be sent by the U. S. Mail Service, postmarked no later than January 31, 2019.  Checks should be made out to the Village of Lake Delton and sent to P O Box 87, Lake Delton, WI 53940-0087.

If you are requesting a receipt, please enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope.  If making payment by check, your tax receipt is not valid until the check has cleared the bank.

Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Office will be closed on December 24, 25 and 31, 2018 and January 1, 2019

Sauk County Notices for Resolutions on November 6, 2018 Ballot:

Type A Notice County Referendums

Type C Notice County Resolution 78-2018

Type C Notice County Resolution 79-2018

Type C Notice County Resolution 106-2018

WDSD Notice for Resolutions/Election on November 6, 2018 Ballot:

Notice of Referendum, includes facsimile ballot WDSD


Regularly scheduled elections are:

“Spring Primary” – nonpartisan primary held on the 3rd Tuesday in February – s.5.02(22), Stats.  (February 20, 2018)

“Spring Election” – nonpartisan election held on the 1st Tuesday in April – s.5.02(21), Stats.  (April 3, 2018)

“Partisan Primary” – primary held on the 2nd Tuesday in August – s.5.02(12s), Stats.  ( August 14, 2018)

“General Election” – election held in even-numbered years on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November – s.5.02(5), Stats. ( November 6, 2018)

More Info Click Here..

Please check calendar for date of Election. Elections Notices will be found there.

Lake Delton Utility Department Information:

Sign Up Now! For Automatic Bill Pay (ACH) for your Lake Delton Utility Department Bills 

If you signed up for ACH you can now receive your bill via email instead of USPS. Just email your phone number, account number, email and security code to


Please click here to request service to be moved out of your name. (Must have your account number)

To Request New Service please use one of the forms below:

Residential Application for Service (SS#)

Commercial Application for Service (FEIN #)

Utility Address Change: Please use this online form

Good News!!

The sun is shining for homeowners and commercial property owners across Sauk County, as the Solar Sauk County ( program commences this March. The program allows individual home and commercial property owners to access lower prices for solar installations through the power of volume purchasing.

Sauk County, UW-Extension, Sauk Area Climate Awareness and Action (SACAA), Spring Green Area Chamber of Commerce, and The Social District are supporting the bulk solar group purchase program for residents and businesses in Sauk County. This program will reduce carbon emissions while providing residents with the opportunity to invest in their own high quality renewable energy solar installation with potentially significant savings on installation cost.

The program is administered by the Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA) at no cost to the county. This type of program has been successful in other jurisdictions in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa, and as seen in neighboring Iowa County as well as Milwaukee, Cedar Rapids, Urbana-Champaign, Bloomington-Normal, and elsewhere.

“Over the past several years we have helped educate thousands of property owners all over the Midwest about solar,” said Peter Murphy, Solar Program Manager for MREA. “There’s a huge demand for information about solar, and folks are learning that it’s no longer an inaccessible technology of the future, but rather it’s available to them right now.”

***Over the next few months MREA will provide free, public, one-hour long educational sessions called Solar Power Hours all over Sauk County for prospective participants to learn how solar energy works and to answer questions. The program’s website,, includes the complete list of upcoming Solar Power Hours.  On the website you will also find a sign up form that area residents can fill out for an estimate, or to receive general program updates and Solar Power Hour announcements.

For more information contact Jenny Erickson, Sauk County UW-Extension at 608-355-3250 or or Sadie Schroeder, Sauk County Conservation, Planning and Zoning at 608-355-3245 or

Frank Fischer Senior Center

20 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy South

The Senior Lunches sponsored by Sauk County ADRC 

A variety of activities are offered: crafts, games, Senior exercises and MORE!!!

September Activity Schedule

Doors open 9:30 – Monday – Friday (except Holidays)

Senior hot lunch is served Monday – Friday (except Holidays)

Time: Anytime between 11:30am-12:30pm

September 2018 Menu

Suggested donation for lunch is $4

Bus ride can be provided, please call for details: 608-355-3278

For any or questions, sign up’s or cancellations call : 608-393-7214

Dog License:

How do I obtain a dog license and how much do they cost?

Licenses can be obtained at the Kay C Mackesey Administration Building.  You need to provide your dog’s rabies vaccination certificate; the charges are $10 for male or female dogs or $5 for spayed or neutered dogs over five (5) months of age.

Dog tags expire December 31 of each year and are available for sale starting approximately December 15 for the next year, but must be purchased by March 31st of each year.  Licenses renewed after April 1st will be assessed a late fee of $5.00.

You may also submit your current rabies certificate of vaccination (must have date rabies vaccination was given, name of manufacturer of vaccine and expiration date) with your tax payment along with a stamped self-addressed envelope.  Payment for Dog Licenses MAY NOT be included with your tax payment.